29 October 2020
Listed below are the main measures introduced by the Prime Ministerial Decree of October 24, 2020.
- Food services (including those provided by cafes and pubs, restaurants, ice cream parlours and pastry shops) are allowed between 5.00am and 6.00pm.
- Table service is allowed for a maximum of 4 people, unless everyone lives in the same household.
- Takeaway services are allowed between 6.00pm and 11.00pm.
- Cinemas, theatres, amusement arcades, bingo halls and casinos are closed.
- Gyms, pools, spas and wellness centres are closed.
- Meetings, conferences and trade exhibitions are suspended.
- Wearing masks remains mandatory, both indoors and outdoors.
- Sports activities may continue to be carried out outdoors, provided the interpersonal safety distance of at least 2 metres for running and at least 1 metre for any other activity (e.g. walking) is respected.