15 October 2020
In addition to such provisions as dealt with in our communication n°. 12, let us list the main further restrictions set out in the Prime Ministerial Decree of October 13, 2020.
- No parties are allowed in public places and discos
- A limit of 30 guests has been introduced for banquets organized after ceremonies
- Gatherings outside bars and restaurants or in parks and streets have been banned
- Bars and restaurants with table service may remain open until midnight, whereas bars and restaurants with no table service must close by 9.00p.m.
- Home delivery and takeaway services remain permitted, though “with a ban on consumption on the spot or nearby after 9.00p.m.
- School trips and educational visits are suspended
- Amateur contact sports (football, basketball…) are prohibited
- Professional sporting events may not exceed 1,000 spectators outdoors and 200 spectators indoors respectively
- It is “strongly recommended” (which means no formal prohibition) not to invite more than six people to one’s home
Furthermore, the Ministry of Health has issued a new circular changing the rules on quarantine.
“Asymptomatic people who have tested positive can return to the community after an isolation period of at least 10 days from the onset of positivity, at the end of which a molecular test has been performed with a negative result”.
Hence the mandatory self-isolation period has been reduced from 15 to 10 days, and one negative test result will now suffice to allow a patient to go out.
Do not hesitate to contact us to receive more detailed information or consultancy on particular situations.